BETMIDAS is a secure multi-currency online betting platform!
1. All deposits should be made from an account or payment system or credit card that is registered in your own name, and any deposits made in any other currency will be converted using the daily exchange rate obtained from oanda.com, or at our own bank's or our payment processor’s prevailing rate of exchange following which your Account will be deposited accordingly. Note that some payment systems may apply additional currency exchange fees which will be deducted from the sum of your deposit.
2. Fees and charges may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals, which can be found on the Website. In most cases we absorb transaction fees for deposits to your hotspotbet.com Account. You are responsible for your own bank charges that you may incur due to depositing funds with us.
3. Company is not a financial institution and uses a third party electronic payment processors to process credit and debit card deposits; they are not processed directly by us. If you deposit funds by either a credit card or a debit card, your Account will only be credited if we receive an approval and authorisation code from the payment issuing institution. If your card issuer gives no such authorisation, your Account will not be credited with those funds.
4. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to us or to payment providers in connection with your use of the Service. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your deposit, and you agree that any winnings from wagers utilising those charged back funds will be forfeited. You acknowledge and agree that your player account is not a bank account and is therefore not guaranteed, insured or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system of any other jurisdiction, including but not limited to your local jurisdiction. Furthermore, the player account does not bear interest on any of the funds held in it.
5. If you decide to accept any of our promotional or bonus offer by entering a bonus code during deposit, you agree to the Terms of Bonuses and terms of each specific bonus.
6. Funds originating from criminal and/or illegal and/or unauthorized activities must not be deposited with us.
7. If you deposit using your credit card, it is recommended that you retain a copy of Transaction Records and a copy of these Terms.
8. Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to deposit on this site. It is your responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in your country of domicile.
1. You may withdraw any unutilized and cleared funds held in your player account by submitting a withdrawal request in accordance with our withdrawal conditions. The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is € 10 (or equivalent in other currency) with the exception of an account closure in which case you may withdraw the full balance.
2. There are no withdrawal commissions if you roll over (wager) the deposit at least 1 time. Otherwise we are entitled to deduct a 8% fee with minimum sum of 4 euro (or equivalent in your account currency) in order to combat money laundering.
3. We reserve the right to request photo ID, address confirmation or perform additional verification procedures (request your selfie, arrange a verification call etc.) for the purpose of identity verification prior to granting any withdrawals from your Account. We also reserve our rights to perform identity verification at any time during the lifetime of your relationship with us.
4. All withdrawals must be made to the original debit, credit card, bank account, method of payment used to make the payment to your Account. We may, and always at our own discretion, allow you to withdraw to a payment method from which your original deposit did not originate. This will always be subject to additional security checks.
5. Should you wish to withdraw funds but your account is either inaccessible, dormant, locked or closed, please contact our Customer Service Department.
6. In cases when your balance is at least 10 times larger than the total sum of your deposits, you will be limited to € 5,000 (or currency equivalent) for withdrawal per month. In other cases the maximum withdrawal amount per month is € 10,000.
7. Please note that we cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event if you breach the Restricted use policy stated in Clauses 3.3 and 4.